In Response to COVID 19
Dear Valued Aloha Medicinals Suppliers and Customers:
Aloha Medicinals is committed to protecting and improving human health, including the health of our, suppliers, customers and staff. We are taking action to help prevent the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID 19) from Aloha Medicinals operations.
Aloha Medicinals COVID 19 Task Force. We have established an internal task force to meet and monitor the global situation and to discuss and implement appropriate actions and communications aligned with official advice. We are continuously analyzing information reported by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department, Public Health England, and guidance from other public health agencies and regulatory bodies around the world.
We have limited and then prohibited work-related travel. We have been communicating with our employees about COVID 19 through e-mail and onsite updates daily. We have posted information about the signs and symptoms of COVID 19, and allowed employees to ask questions or submit concerns. We continue to remind all employees to take precautions to keep themselves and their families well, including staying home if they are sick or have a fever; frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; using hand sanitizer if handwashing facilities are unavailable; refraining from touching their mouths, noses or eyes with unwashed hands; covering their coughs or sneezes with a tissue and then discarding it; sanitizing their workspaces, cell phones, and other commonly used items; fist-bumping or bowing when greeting people instead of shaking hands; and avoiding public transportation where possible. Our task group continues to consider additional measures and will put those in place as appropriate.
We have implemented a new protocol for employees and client-facing personnel which will require them to do the following before they visit any client facility or enter our production facilities. In addition, we have taken the following steps to protect material availability and our continued operations:
- Refrain from visiting all customers for 14 days
- Check their temperature each morning to confirm they do not have a fever
- Stay home if they are sick or have a fever
- Wash their hands and sanitize their phones and other personal equipment before entering our facility
- Provided each of our employees (all sites) a free bottle of our Immune Assist product.
- Avoid using public transportation and flights for the next 14 days.
- We have also restricted all outsider access to our facility for 14 days
- Increased daily sanitizing and cleaning procedures in our facilities.
- We have assessed and increased the safety stock of critical supplies.
- Increased safety stocks of raw materials seeing increased demand
We are happy to schedule some time for a call to discuss the preventive measures and help you meet your safety goals.
Sending best wishes for everyone to stay well,
Learn More About Our COVID 19 Methods